Have you ever wondered why your room doesn’t look like the ones in your favorite magazine? You like your furniture, and are happy with the wall color you’ve chosen, but no matter how much you decorate, there’s still something missing. SOS! You needStyling On the Spot.
Styling is a critical , but often overlooked, component of all great interior room design and may be all you need to refresh your space and pull it all together. Proper styling will give your room that finished look and feel you want, without taking on a time consuming redesign project.
Have a look at the before and after pictures below to see how we transformed an open concept kitchen/den by styling with accessories, books, art, rugs, etc. Before the room is bland, lifeless and not very inspiring . After, the room is energized, comfortable, polished and has been completely transformed into a chic space to live a stylish life!
Here’s how it works:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (201) 519-2131 to book your two and a half hour session for the room you need transformed. The flat rate price for this session including all preliminary consulting, preplanning, and travel time is $425.
2 Styling On the Spot sessions are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at either 10:00 A.M. or 1:30 P.M. Saturday sessions and alternate times are available by special request
2. Once your session is booked, you will need to send us a photo of your room and complete our simple preference/style questionnaire.
3. On the day of the session the process begins with us “shopping” your home for items in other areas of your home that can be used in styling your space. Every attempt is made to “use what you have” and you will be amazed at how pieces you already have will be given new life in your newly styled room.
4. We will then rearrange your existing furniture for optimum placement. We will make suggestions for changes to existing/missing furniture and leave you with all information (tear sheets) you need to purchase our suggestion(s) on your own (for example we might suggest the addition of a beverage table, floor lamp, a new coffee table or statement occasional chair). You will be further amazed at how simply rearranging your room will dramatically alter the space.
5. Next, we bring in numerous, hand picked, reasonably priced accessories and other items that we will use in styling your room to completion. All items are available for purchase at the time of the session, buy what you like, whether it is 20 items, 1 item or no items.
That’s it, we will leave you to start enjoying your new designer room that very day! Please email or call us with any questions and to book your session today!